No announcement yet.

Hello! New Crownline E26 XS owner member in Southwest Florida

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice boat. Jealous of the year round boating season! Enjoy.
    James Young
    1000 Islands, Ontario

2004 Crownline 202 BR
    5.0 GXI

Comment

Welcome from Nebraska!!! Nice boat, setup, and location!
      Boat Covers and Bimini Tops here: www.BaldMikes.com

Pre-Enjoyed Boats: www.BaldMikesBoats.com

Two-thirds of the earth’s surface would be wasted, if it wasn’t for boating.

Comment

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! We're in Cape Coral/Fort Myers area. We used to live in Metro Atlanta, Georgia and spent a lot time boating (on friends' boats) on Lanier and Allatoona lakes. This river and ocean boating is a new thing for us. So far the E26XS handles beautifully, turns smoothly, is responsive, maneuverable at low speeds and with the Yamaha 300 it's pretty speedy, once it gets up on plane. The waters here are very shallow, even at high tide, so that's been a challenge. I have a few scratches on the bottom already, which were good lessons learned.

Comment

Originally posted by outtacontrol View Post
          Welcome from Ga. What part of SW FL. We head down to marathon once a year. This year thinking of checking out Marco Island.
          Marco Island is nice. I work in Naples, which is just north of Marco.

Comment

Welcome from St. Louis nice you have a lid on your dock. Set us up with some action shots to get us through the winter!
            Jim Baygents
            Table Rock Lake
            1998 CL 266 BR 7.4
            Swim Platforms installed 2017
            1993 CL 182 BR 5.0 LX Sold 2/1/17

Comment

Welcome from Iowa!! Beautiful boat. We have the same color scheme on our E4 and absolutely love it.
              2018 Crownline E4 6.2L Bravo III
              2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71

Comment

Originally posted by codgaard View Post
                Welcome from Iowa!! Beautiful boat. We have the same color scheme on our E4 and absolutely love it.
                I'm pretty sure the E4 is pretty much the same boat as the E26XS, with the only difference being the inboard vs. outboard power. Nice color scheme on your E4, you have good taste, heh.

Comment

I'm pretty sure the E4 is pretty much the same boat as the E26XS, with the only difference being the inboard vs. outboard power. Nice color scheme on your E4, you have good taste, heh.[/QUOTE]

Pretty much the same boat other than outboard motor. I believe the E26 overall length is just over 26' and our E4 is 24' 6". We have been very happy with the color scheme and it cleans up really well. Enjoy!!!

2018 Crownline E4 6.2L Bravo III
                  2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71

Comment

I think the E26XS is pretty much the same boat as the E6, just the outboard version of the updated model (I think there were some small changes to the hull). the E6 is just a longer version of the E4.
                    "The problem with internet quotes is that they are hard to verify" - Abraham Lincoln

2017 E4 350hp 6.2L BIII
                    2005 240EX "Chaos" (Sold)

Comment

Welcome aboard from Boston....
                      2020 Crownline 290 SS, Merc 8.2MAG-HO DTS BIIIX
                      Together with
                      2017 Ford F350 King Ranch Crew Cab 6.7PSD

Comment

Thanks codgaard , DrewM5 and Flying Sushi!

Comment

Finally have a couple of images to post. My wife and I went on our longest boat trip yet to Cayo Costa last month to meet up with friends. It was about two hours each way and a lot of fun. We had our first experience driving it in the rain on the way back. Boat handles great, and I just love it!
                          1628.jpg

1628.jpg
                          1638.jpg
                          Attached Files
                          Last edited by swfl_e26xs; 08-27-2020, 10:52 PM. Reason: Struggling with image uploader on phone, lol

Comment

MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 Mastercraft X2, Indmar 350 MCX, 350 hp V-Drive (SOLD 8/12/16)

Previous boat (1999-2011) : 1999 202BR Carbed 5.7, 250HP, Alpha 1, 17P Rev 4

Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel

Comment

. .
                              Mark Swenson
                              2005 Crownline 202 BR w/ 5.0 MPI

....We are ALL a little CRAZY, some of us just show it more than others !!!....

Comment

Beautiful on the water!

Comment

Working...
                                X