• Show
Clear All

• Dave McCalley
    replied
    'Bout time! From Table Rock.

Leave a comment:

• codgaard
    replied
    Good looking boat! Welcome from Central Iowa.

Leave a comment:

• rosspulliam
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark Tucker View Post
    Usually good by Memorial Day. If you ever hit Lewisville on the weekend, we have a group that hang out in the cove just north of the toll bridge.
    Thanks for the invite!

Originally posted by bteddlie View Post
    Welcome...pretty boat. Come visit Ray Hubbard sometime!
    Exploring new lakes is one of our goals for this year. Ray Hubbard, Possum Kingdom, Texoma, lots of lakes on our need to try list.

Originally posted by Anthony S View Post
    Welcome. Thats one tall tower.
    Thanks! Yes, yes it is. Just shy of 11' tall when sitting on the trailer. Fortunately it's easy to fold down. Being able to lay it forward was a condition of buying the boat and some threaded knobs in the back made it easy. I think that tower was one of the reasons the dealer had a hard time moving the boat and it sat on his lot for several months, helping us get a better deal on it.

Leave a comment:

• JimBaygents
    replied
    Welcome from MO. For Missouri my first day of water skiing was around Mothers Day. But that was get in and get up not lounging in the water.

Leave a comment:

• Anthony S
    replied
    Welcome. Thats one tall tower.

Leave a comment:

• Kevin Allison
    replied
    Welcome from TN.

Leave a comment:

• bteddlie
    replied
    Originally posted by rosspulliam View Post
    Cool! I'm in Prosper near the 380/Preston intersection. We boat on Lewisville on week nights and go out to Ray Roberts on weekends. I hope the 30 degree weather is finally moved out for good .

We didn't pick up the boat until late June last year and everything was in full swing. When do the lakes typically get warm enough to not freeze the kids?
    Welcome...pretty boat. Come visit Ray Hubbard sometime!

Leave a comment:

• Rattletrap
    replied
    Welcome from NH

Leave a comment:

• Mark Tucker
    replied
    Originally posted by rosspulliam View Post
    Cool! I'm in Prosper near the 380/Preston intersection. We boat on Lewisville on week nights and go out to Ray Roberts on weekends. I hope the 30 degree weather is finally moved out for good .

We didn't pick up the boat until late June last year and everything was in full swing. When do the lakes typically get warm enough to not freeze the kids?
    Usually good by Memorial Day. If you ever hit Lewisville on the weekend, we have a group that hang out in the cove just north of the toll bridge.

Leave a comment:

• Alec A
    replied
    Welcome from San Diego!

Leave a comment:

• Cory Heitman
    replied
    Welcome from Omaha, Nebraska

Leave a comment:

• Bretz
    replied
    Welcome from Colorado! Looks like you go the color right!

Leave a comment:

• John H
    replied
    Welcome from NW Iowa

Leave a comment:

• Randy-X2
    replied
    from Oregon........

Leave a comment:

• rosspulliam
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark Tucker View Post
    I live in The Colony and boat on Lewisville. Welcome!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X