Outstanding Customer Service

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Outstanding Customer Service

I purchased my swim platform from Swim Platforms.com probably 10 or 11 years ago. I installed it myself and have really enjoyed having it. A couple of weeks ago the rubber strap that holds the ladder in the up position finally gave out and broke. One email to the company was all it took to get a new strap mailed to me, free of charge, with an apology for the inconvenience. In no way did I expect to receive a new strap without paying for it after 10 years of use. I consider this to be absolutely top class customer service.
    My hat goes off to these guys.

It's very difficult to find anyone who isn't thrilled with SwimPlatforms.com. They have always been a top notch company with a top notch product!!
    2008 Sea Ray 270SLX
    2007 GMC 2500HD Duramax/Allison
    2006 KZ Jag 32JSS

Comment

They did the same thing for me when one of the plastic pieces in the ladder steps blew out on the road. Sent me two so I'd have an extra one abs a gift card for my troubles.

Top notch company. If I buy another I/O I'll put one of these on for sure
      Is it summer yet?!?
      Tow Rig = 2011 GMC Yukon Denali XL loaded with the good stuff
      Boat = 2004 202BR loaded with the good stuff (sold July 2015)
      Fun Toy = 2008 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon (sold August 2015)

My Former Boat's Thread

Comment

I lost a ladder step and they sent me two and spare ladder strap all free. Cool thing is my ladder strap broke this year, so I had a replacement.

Excellent Customer Service.

Comment

Funny,

I lost one of the plastic pads on the bottom step of mine last weekend. I saw this thread and figured what do I have to lose?!? Called and they are sending me another, free of charge...!!
          1996 225 CCR, 5.7 Merc with Alpha 1

Comment

It's refreshing to see a company that cares about their customers. Most don't even acknowledge you as a customer for newly bought items! Good luck trying to get in touch with anyone, let alone getting help. One of the most frustrating things about being a consumer.
            Kudos to swimplatforms.com for standing apart from the crowd and standing behind their products!
            2013 Crownline 215SS
            Mercruiser 5.0 MPI Alpha 1
            Simrek Drive shower, 19p Rev4

and a heck of a First Mate!

Comment

Kudos again to swimplatforms.com - I lost one of the plastic caps that goes on top of the swim ladder poles and all it took was an email asking them how I could purchase a new one and they sent me a new one free of charge. I cannot thank them enough. It is those little things that make a difference. Again, kudos to swimplatforms.com.
              2002 Crownline 202 BR LPX

Comment

Working...
              X