Medical Sales Rep - Seattle or Portland

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Medical Sales Rep - Seattle or Portland

In case anyone is interested, I'm looking for a Medical Sales Rep to cover the Northwest. Needs to be based in either Seattle or Portland. I would prefer someone that has ties to the NW, I've had people not work out because of the weather up there. No relocation.

TONS of travel - the position covers WA, OR, ID, MT, WY and AK. Must have at least 3 years of medical sales experience.

Pay is decent but the boss an be a jerk. If you know anyone that fits the bill, send me a message.
    2014 Malibu Wakesetter 23LSV with 450 HP LS3
    2004 Crownline 216 LS 350 Mag BIII "All Paws on Deck" - SOLD with 685 Hours on the clock!
    2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn
    2007 Lund 1660 Sport

I'm a NW lifer, but no med sales experience.............
    MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 Mastercraft X2, Indmar 350 MCX, 350 hp V-Drive (SOLD 8/12/16)

Previous boat (1999-2011) : 1999 202BR Carbed 5.7, 250HP, Alpha 1, 17P Rev 4

Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel

Comment

Gotta have med sales exp for this one. It's a tough job.

Interviewed up there the last two days. Some very good candidates. Thought the last guy didn't show up. Supposed to meet at the hotel and instead of calling me on my cell or having the hotel call my room he just sat in the lobby waiting. Hard to be successful in sales if your afraid to pick up the phone.
      2004 Crownline 216 LS 350 Mag BIII "All Paws on Deck" - SOLD with 685 Hours on the clock!
      2007 Lund 1660 Sport

Comment

Need anyone in the Midwest?
        2000 266BR Ruby & Opal

Comment

Originally posted by Bretz View Post
          Hard to be successful in sales if your afraid to pick up the phone.
          Amen, Brother!!!!!
          07' Crownline 240EX 350MAG BIII
          06' Yamaha 1100 Wave Runner's (twins )

Comment

In case anyone is interested, I'm looking for a Medical Sales Rep to cover the Northwest. Needs to be based in either Seattle or Portland. I would prefer someone that has ties to the NW, I've had people not work out because of the weather up there. No relocation.

TONS of travel - the position covers WA, OR, ID, MT, WY and AK. Must have at least 3 years of medical sales experience.

Pay is decent but the boss an be a jerk. If you know anyone that fits the bill, send me a message.

I'm not ready to move to the NW yet, but may know someone with med experience who might be willing with the right opportunity. I've worked for Synthes for 5+ years and know quite a few people in the arena. PM me details and I can pass it along. What company are you managing for?
            2014 Super Air Nautique 230

Comment

Originally posted by Dave McCalley View Post
              Need anyone in the Midwest?
              PM sent. We just got an opening for a territory covering MO, OK, KA, AR. I'm not the manager for that one.
              2007 Lund 1660 Sport

Comment

PM sent. We just got an opening for a territory covering MO, OK, KA, AR. I'm not the manager for that one.
                Got it- Sent an e-mail to you. Thanks
                2000 266BR Ruby & Opal

Comment

Working...
                X