Does anyone sell something to the Military

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone sell something to the Military

I am curious on what steps need to be taken to sell something to the military or at least have the chance. Anyone know what the process is?

Thanks
    2000 266br 454 MPI / B3
    2008 F250 6.4

I think u have to sign up with gsa.gov or check out the site, I'm pretty sure there's a link for contractors or to do business with the feds.
    facebook.com/galomorlet
    2005 Crownline 236LS

<-------- I LOVE MY AVATAR!

Comment

My Brother is a government contract negotiator for NAVAIR systems, he negotiates contracts for the Navy and Marines. Send me a PM and I'll try to get some info for you. I think a part of it is doing as Galo mentioned but there may be different avenues

Comment

My co. sells to the military. There are several different steps/documents that are required.

In regards to the gsa., that is for specific products that must go through a gsa certification process and are priced differently, we simply call it "gsa pricing". Outside of this, we sell other products as well.
        Billy and Jami Arnold
        Ky (YeeHaw)
        2006 Crownline 270BR
        496 Mag/Bravo III w/ CC Exhaust
        2007 GMC Sierra Z71 Crew (Loaded)

Home Lake Laurel Lake, Corbin Ky

Comment

Whatever the product or service first you have to make it 10 times the normal retail price.
          Boating season is here... BUT the weather sux!!

Comment

Enlist!

Best product on the market. Good ole fashion skin and bones with a total give a shitz!

I have to say I am a great product!

Gave myself; Always will!

Not what you meant but it is what it is. We do it because...

Oh yea... Howe and Howe. Great folks with a great idea. Backyard know how!

Comment

Working...
            X