X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• at&t positions

here is my companys' site to apply for our positions

http://www.att.com/gen/careers?pid=1

In the management side there are positions in Engineering, Sales, Construction, etc.

Most of the non-management positions are Union.
    I recommend going for outside/construction positions if available.

Nice.....
    Standing on the dock with my thumb out..... Yes still boatless!

<<< I have the best AVATAR!!!

Comment

I will check it out. I have a buddy checking on potential engineering positions at Comed right now also.
      2002 Crownline 230BR, MX6.2, BIII, Prestige trailer, drug by a 2001 2500HD ext. cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by Alden and Tiffini Powell View Post
        here is my companys' site to apply for our positions

http://www.att.com/gen/careers?pid=1

In the management side there are positions in Engineering, Sales, Construction, etc.

Most of the non-management positions are Union.
        I recommend going for outside/construction positions if available.
        thank you, I applied for one of the jobs today in Dayton, ohio
        " MISS BEHAVIN' "
        97 225 CCR Crownline, 7.4GL OMC King Cobra
        Powered and Towed By GM
        Corsa Performance Exhaust
        Home Lake, Brookville Lake, IN

Comment

Originally posted by Jamie Mullet View Post
          thank you, I applied for one of the jobs today in Dayton, ohio
          Great Jamie, is it a Prem Tech job? Those are a good jumping off spot for people to enter the company. Let me know how things go and I'll help where I can.

Comment

Great Jamie, is it a Prem Tech job? Those are a good jumping off spot for people to enter the company. Let me know how things go and I'll help where I can.
            Yes that is what i applied for.
            " MISS BEHAVIN' "
            Powered and Towed By GM

Comment

No listings in Oregon........
              MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 Mastercraft X2, Indmar 350 MCX, 350 hp V-Drive (SOLD 8/12/16)

Previous boat (1999-2011) : 1999 202BR Carbed 5.7, 250HP, Alpha 1, 17P Rev 4

Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Brooks View Post
                No listings in Oregon........
                Randy, there are quite a few engineering positions on USAjobs in the Oregon area

http://www.usajobs.opm.gov/

Comment

I work for Cincinnati Bell (Field Repair splicer) and we are also hiring prem techs in Dayton Ohio. Pay is at a much lower scale but starts around $18 hr.
                  Craig Foster
                  Cincinnati, Ohio
                  2002 225 LPX "Anchor Management"
                  Pulled by 2017 Ram 6.7L Cummins

Comment

Originally posted by Craig Foster View Post
                    I work for Cincinnati Bell (Field Repair splicer) and we are also hiring prem techs in Dayton Ohio. Pay is at a much lower scale but starts around $18 hr.
                    Thank you, I will look into it.
                    " MISS BEHAVIN' "
                    Powered and Towed By GM

Comment

I just heard the rumor that they are laying off 500 people here in Cali for ATT, I must say it used to be a good company to work for but the way it has been going latley it sucks to be a service tech or a maintence tech or even a prem tech... what ever happened to this company...
                      Bryan
                      1996 Crownline 202BR
                      Mod list: Tinted Windows to match paint|Monster Tower MTB1 with all the tower accessories|Alpine stereo with PDX amps PolkDB 6.5 in boat Kicker HLCD on tower|Dual Batt system|Led lighting
                      Tow vehicles
                      04 Denali XL
                      05 F250

Comment

Originally posted by westcoast View Post
                        I just heard the rumor that they are laying off 500 people here in Cali for ATT, I must say it used to be a good company to work for but the way it has been going latley it sucks to be a service tech or a maintence tech or even a prem tech... what ever happened to this company...
                        I hate hearing this stuff, what I see alot of is that it turns into a force reduction and most people are moved around to other places. Follow the work if one can. Best of luck to all affected.

Comment

I was layed off from at&t over a year ago, after 15.5 years of service as a CPE tech from the old SBC DataComm. I just don't think they wanted to sell that type of business any longer, at least that was the thoughts we tech's had. I am now working for Verizon doing the same thing I was for at&t and it is getting to look the same way for this company. This is just my opinion and nothing is posted anywhere to substantuate this.
                          Rob
                          BOATLESS (for now)

Comment

Over here the prem techs are doing the work of cpe techs for over 12 less per hour right now. The rumor mill has it that Att is trying to combine the outside techs into one position and ramp up the use of contractors and term (1-4 months) employees until the puc will ok the sale of the copper side of the house. It's no secret the copper is no longer a money maker for the company so that's why they are trying to do what they can to force people out. Att only wants to hold on to the wireless and fiber side of the house.
                            Bryan
                            1996 Crownline 202BR
                            Mod list: Tinted Windows to match paint|Monster Tower MTB1 with all the tower accessories|Alpine stereo with PDX amps PolkDB 6.5 in boat Kicker HLCD on tower|Dual Batt system|Led lighting
                            Tow vehicles
                            04 Denali XL
                            05 F250

Comment

I hate hearing this stuff, what I see alot of is that it turns into a force reduction and most people are moved around to other places. Follow the work if one can. Best of luck to all affected.
                              It's very hard to move when you have a family and there was/is a lot of people affected here in Cali. I believe your job title is in real estate are there cuts on that side of the house?
                              Bryan
                              1996 Crownline 202BR
                              Tow vehicles
                              04 Denali XL
                              05 F250

Comment

Working...
                              X