South Padre Island business startup/friend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Padre Island business startup/friend

Hey guys, check this out! An old friend of mine from way back has started up a new business in South Padre Island that I thought some of you might be interested in when travelling there.

It's called Mama T's Shop N Stock. The owner, Theresa Levy, and her son, Cordell, will shop for your groceries, party supplies or whatever else you need, deliver them to your condo or house and even put everything away for you. They'll even get everything stocked before you ever arrive, if that's what you want!

They also run any kind of errands and she offers SPI a la carte which will deliver meals to you from any restaurant on the island.

So do me a favor & support this cool new business in SPI!
    "Life is what happens to you while you are making plans"

Think it's a good concept.

I know when we go on vacation we always say, "man I really don't want to go to the grocery".

They should partner with the hotels, resorts, etc. and see about getting them to recommend them when folks are booking reservations, etc.

Hope it works out for them!
    Billy and Jami Arnold
    Ky (YeeHaw)
    2006 Crownline 270BR
    496 Mag/Bravo III w/ CC Exhaust
    2007 GMC Sierra Z71 Crew (Loaded)

Home Lake Laurel Lake, Corbin Ky

Comment

Yeah it does sound like a good concept. Folks heading down there sure don't want to shop and for a fee it can be done for them, it seems worth it to me.
      1995 Powerquest 257 XL Legend
      496 MAG, Bravo III w/ 28's
      Good Enough Too

Previous: 1997 Crownline 202 BR - Good Enough

Towwer: 2001 Chevy Suburban, Murdered, 4x4, Loaded

Comment

"Coastal-Concierge"
        Tell me asshole - What's your fair share of everything I've worked for??? Please join me in starving and beating the govt back to it's honeymoon physique.

2000 Formula 260SS 502 Mag B3
        2003 Suburban 2500 8.1L
        2011 Honda Civic w/1.8L
        2017 Honda Civic w/1.5L

Comment

A young guy started a concierge business at Lake of the Ozarks and I think he's done pretty well with it. Posts on another boating site I follow.
          My Corona

Comment

Working...
          X