No announcement yet.

Covid-19 virus??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We are also looking forward to boating as a way to social distance. Of course we like to have friends along, so with the 6 foot distance we will need a very large boat!
    Boat Covers and Bimini Tops here: www.BaldMikes.com

Pre-Enjoyed Boats: www.BaldMikesBoats.com

Two-thirds of the earth’s surface would be wasted, if it wasn’t for boating.

Comment

Originally posted by Bald Mike View Post
      We are also looking forward to boating as a way to social distance. Of course we like to have friends along, so with the 6 foot distance we will need a very large boat!

You make a very good point sir! I'm going to run that by my wife....."For the safety of our family, I think we should seriously consider a larger boat honey!"

It does make you wonder how all of this will affect the boat market. This is uncertain times financially for a lot of people but you have to think that many people will also be considering new and unique family activities to enjoy.
      2018 Crownline E4 6.2L Bravo III
      2016 Chevy Silverado 1500 Z71

Comment

Everyone just needs to bring their own boat and stay in it...…...…
        MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 Mastercraft X2, Indmar 350 MCX, 350 hp V-Drive (SOLD 8/12/16)

Previous boat (1999-2011) : 1999 202BR Carbed 5.7, 250HP, Alpha 1, 17P Rev 4

Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel

Comment

Originally posted by codgaard View Post

You make a very good point sir! I'm going to run that by my wife....."For the safety of our family, I think we should seriously consider a larger boat honey!"

It does make you wonder how all of this will affect the boat market. This is uncertain times financially for a lot of people but you have to think that many people will also be considering new and unique family activities to enjoy.
          "Honey, due to that rule, it means I need to spend all day on the boat but since we can't be 6' apart I need to go by myself"
          2006 Crownie 192, 5.0L, 19p high5 blade. "SS EVERMOIST"
          2002 Ford Excursion, 7.3L, bone stock
          2014 Ford Mustang, 5.0L, few little add-ons

Comment

Originally posted by Gingersnap View Post

"Honey, due to that rule, it means I need to spend all day on the boat but since we can't be 6' apart I need to go by myself"
            MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 Mastercraft X2, Indmar 350 MCX, 350 hp V-Drive (SOLD 8/12/16)

Previous boat (1999-2011) : 1999 202BR Carbed 5.7, 250HP, Alpha 1, 17P Rev 4

Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel

Comment

My company has us working from home as much as possible, but we are able to come in since engineering requires large printing that can't be done at home. I guess we are a part of that essential business since we are involved with engineering for various construction including the Illinois Tolway. So far, except for working from home, its business as usual. All our survey crews and construction crews are all working full speed ahead. Got our fingers crossed that this workflow continues. We are still getting RFP's by clients for land development including residential so it appears that our clients are thinking long term.
              2002 Crownline 230BR, MX6.2, BIII, Prestige trailer, drug by a 2001 2500HD ext. cab 4x4

Comment

We closed our dealership. Except for 3 people there in case of a emergency repair is needed for a first responder type person so I'm home for the next 30 days or more. Who would have thunk it?
                03 Cobalt 220 8.1gxi 420 9/20/16
                03 Cobalt 220 8.1gi 375 3/16 sold 9/16 "Always for Sale"
                Cobalt 220 5.7gxi 320 10/19/15 sold 2/16
                2004 Cobalt 200 350 mag. "Kids in Tow" 4/30/15 sold 10/8/15
                Clifford Sold 3/7/15 1999 Crownline 202
                350 mag 300 HP MPI Corsa
                Alpha One 1.47 Drive shower
                17p Rev 4, 21p Vensura
                Towed by 2010 Chevrolet Suburban 75th Diamond Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Chad~ View Post
                  We closed our dealership. Except for 3 people there in case of a emergency repair is needed for a first responder type person so I'm home for the next 30 days or more. Who would have thunk it?
                  Chad what state are you in? Is it Indiana? In Missouri ( St. Louis) car dealers are open for now I believe. I am a dealer for a cabinet manufacturer in PA and the state closed them and down most industries. I am waiting for orders for customers which is delaying they're projects and me getting paid. Crazy but hopefully we will flatten the curve.
                  Jim Baygents
                  Table Rock Lake
                  1998 CL 266 BR 7.4
                  Swim Platforms installed 2017
                  1993 CL 182 BR 5.0 LX Sold 2/1/17

Comment

I think they are essential in minnesotas order that starts friday night
                    2006 Crownline 180 BR
                    4.3 L MerCruiser Alpha One 1.81
                    Prestige trailer
                    Platform by: Swimplatform.com
                    19P Rev 4 SS Prop

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Andersen View Post
                      My company has us working from home as much as possible, but we are able to come in since engineering requires large printing that can't be done at home. I guess we are a part of that essential business since we are involved with engineering for various construction including the Illinois Tolway. So far, except for working from home, its business as usual. All our survey crews and construction crews are all working full speed ahead. Got our fingers crossed that this workflow continues. We are still getting RFP's by clients for land development including residential so it appears that our clients are thinking long term.
                      Make it cheaper!
                      2006 Crownie 192, 5.0L, 19p high5 blade. "SS EVERMOIST"
                      2002 Ford Excursion, 7.3L, bone stock
                      2014 Ford Mustang, 5.0L, few little add-ons

Comment

Originally posted by JimBaygents View Post

Chad what state are you in? Is it Indiana? In Missouri ( St. Louis) car dealers are open for now I believe. I am a dealer for a cabinet manufacturer in PA and the state closed them and down most industries. I am waiting for orders for customers which is delaying they're projects and me getting paid. Crazy but hopefully we will flatten the curve.
                        I'm in Wisconsin. We are the same as other states. We furloughed 1500 employees. It's crazy. So far 2 dealerships shut there doors. I can't say why I think they did it but it is what it is. hopefully come out after this with a job and a strong company. The owner decided to only be there for emergencies for first responders. They are covering our health insurance and a few weeks of pay. Hope they are right. It sucks but it was slowing down fast and soon everyone would be making min wage that doesn't cover health care or unemployment with health care. so what's better.
                        03 Cobalt 220 8.1gxi 420 9/20/16
                        03 Cobalt 220 8.1gi 375 3/16 sold 9/16 "Always for Sale"
                        Cobalt 220 5.7gxi 320 10/19/15 sold 2/16
                        2004 Cobalt 200 350 mag. "Kids in Tow" 4/30/15 sold 10/8/15
                        Clifford Sold 3/7/15 1999 Crownline 202
                        350 mag 300 HP MPI Corsa
                        Alpha One 1.47 Drive shower
                        17p Rev 4, 21p Vensura
                        Towed by 2010 Chevrolet Suburban 75th Diamond Edition.

Comment

We got our first 2 cases in my county today. One lives about 1/2 mile from me and is in my bowling league. Our league has been suspended for the last 2 weeks. I have known this guy for about 20 years. He is in ICU in a Pittsburgh hospital

Comment

Originally posted by boatman37 View Post
                            We got our first 2 cases in my county today. One lives about 1/2 mile from me and is in my bowling league. Our league has been suspended for the last 2 weeks. I have known this guy for about 20 years. He is in ICU in a Pittsburgh hospital
                            What county are you in? We got our first case in Indiana County yesterday.
                            2016 Formula 330 CBR Twin 6.2 L 350HP Merc With Bravo 3 Drives

2010 Regal 2700 8.1L 375HP Volvo Penta Duo Prop (Traded!)

2004 Crownline 216LS5.0L Alpha 1 (Sold!)

Comment

Originally posted by Randy Andersen View Post
                              I'm a Project Engineer in the Electrical field. we are pretty much the same. I live in Denton County (TX). We currently have 30 cases.
                              2004 White 225 LPX 320 hp 5.7 VP GXI
                              "Lollygaggin"
                              2001 192br
                              "Cuzz Damn" Sold
                              Mark & Lisa

Comment

Originally posted by ~Chad~ View Post

I'm in Wisconsin. We are the same as other states. We furloughed 1500 employees. It's crazy. So far 2 dealerships shut there doors. I can't say why I think they did it but it is what it is. hopefully come out after this with a job and a strong company. The owner decided to only be there for emergencies for first responders. They are covering our health insurance and a few weeks of pay. Hope they are right. It sucks but it was slowing down fast and soon everyone would be making min wage that doesn't cover health care or unemployment with health care. so what's better.
                                That sucks man. Hate to hear it.

We are idling too some. Essential personnel only (Myself and guys are included there) and a tele-work policy. So far it is just folks sitting on their hands and hoping nothing breaks. Hopefully all this BS will be over soon. Ridiculous.
                                2005 Crownline 216LS. "At-Risk Behavior"
                                350 MAG MPI & Bravo III
                                2012 Ram 1500 4wd Crew Cab.

Geaux Saints!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X