Post a photo of your latest purchase

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Audi Virtual Cockpit is great.
    "The problem with internet quotes is that they are hard to verify" - Abraham Lincoln

2017 E4 350hp 6.2L BIII
    2005 240EX "Chaos" (Sold)

Comment

• very nice Drew. We have an A5 conv and Q7. love them both!
      Craig and Marci
      Zachary, Brady and Caden
      Blitz and Champ

2007 Chaparral 330, twin Volvo 5.7/Ocean X drives
      2001 Rinker 310, twin 5.0L/BIII Mercs -Sold
      2005 275CCR, 496 mag - Sold
      Don’t confuse motion with progress…

Comment

• Originally posted by Bretz View Post
        2006 Ranger Reata. I am keeping this one. I think.......
        Still have it? You're almost as bad as Chad.
        Boat Covers and Bimini Tops here: www.BaldMikes.com

Pre-Enjoyed Boats: www.BaldMikesBoats.com

Two-thirds of the earth’s surface would be wasted, if it wasn’t for boating.

Comment

• Originally posted by twocell View Post
          Well, the dog gone rivers are so high here that we can't boat so I ripped all of the top pieces of wood off of my deck and Trexed it. Just hope I have enough cash left for boat gas, this project really added up, even doing it myself.
          Looks great!!! Adding a deck to the house, maybe in the fall...or for sure next spring. When we blew out the garage, we lost our covered patio that sat behind it. So now I am BEYOND ready to add a deck. Probably about 20x20 feet. The deck will cover a basement walkout patio below and I want to put channeling or a "roof" under the deck to keep that lower patio dry. I am starting from scratch, as the house has never had a deck, so will be taking out a picture window to make a french door walkout. Would love to have part of it covered, but can't really tie a roof into our house and make it look right. In your research, was TREX the best? I know it used to be years ago and I think was the original composite. Is yours designed to hold it's color or fade? I know they all eventually fade, but I guess they make some that specifically is supposed to fade.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bald Mike View Post

Still have it? You're almost as bad as Chad.
            If that isn’t the pot talking to the kettle....

yes I do still have it. Adding two new fish finders and updating the trolling motor in two weeks (of course after I take a week trip with it). I’ll keep it until at least fall. I like the boat, but would really like something with more power.
            2014 Malibu Wakesetter 23LSV with 450 HP LS3
            2004 Crownline 216 LS 350 Mag BIII "All Paws on Deck" - SOLD with 685 Hours on the clock!
            2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn
            2007 Lund 1660 Sport

Comment

• Originally posted by Bald Mike View Post

Looks great!!! Adding a deck to the house, maybe in the fall...or for sure next spring. When we blew out the garage, we lost our covered patio that sat behind it. So now I am BEYOND ready to add a deck. Probably about 20x20 feet. The deck will cover a basement walkout patio below and I want to put channeling or a "roof" under the deck to keep that lower patio dry. I am starting from scratch, as the house has never had a deck, so will be taking out a picture window to make a french door walkout. Would love to have part of it covered, but can't really tie a roof into our house and make it look right. In your research, was TREX the best? I know it used to be years ago and I think was the original composite. Is yours designed to hold it's color or fade? I know they all eventually fade, but I guess they make some that specifically is supposed to fade.
              They do all fade over time. Trex now has a few tiers. They have some that are $70 for a 16 foot deck board. NUTS!! they all have a 25 year (limited) warranty. We went with one of their mid level colors, luckily it was the color the Mrs. liked the best. The railings are pricey, got my 4x4 post sleeves from Home Depot, much cheaper there, than Lowes. Lowes had 6 ft. rail sections that suited us better whereas HD only had 8 footers. All of my sections are 5.5 to 6 ft., would have had alot of waste with the pricier 8 footers. I was constantly back and forth between the two stores whether it was for selection or price.
              Tom and Jo
              Summer Salts
              STL MO, Mississippi River Alton Pool River Rats
              2003 Chaparral 210 SS, 5.0 MPI Alpha
              2012 Ram 1500 4x4 Big Horn Quad Cab, 5.7 Hemi

Comment

• Did a little light custom work on one end. Had a similar structure made out of wood before, this is PVC with some leftover rail spindles used for decoration. 20190605_104014.jpg
                Tom and Jo
                Summer Salts

Comment

• Looks nice Tom. Good to see you.
                  2005 Crownline 216LS. "At-Risk Behavior"
                  350 MAG MPI & Bravo III
                  2012 Ram 1500 4wd Crew Cab.

Geaux Saints!!!!

Comment

• Thanks Joey, Just trying to stay busy during all of this flooding. Other than an impeller change and start up on the muffs in April, the boat hasn't been touched. Seats, bimini, lifejackets, flooring, and everything else that goes in it is still in the basement.
                    Tom and Jo
                    Summer Salts

Comment

• Looks great. I like the addition with leftover pieces. Very cool.

Comment

• It didn't take long to accessorized.

20190607_170501_1559945136157_1559954411861.jpeg
                        Tom and Jo
                        Summer Salts

Comment

• Question ... How are you supposed to actually sit on that loveseat with all the damn pillows in the way?

I have that same problem at my house. The darn things end up stacked on the floor in the living room.
                          Mark Swenson
                          2005 Crownline 202 BR w/ 5.0 MPI

....We are ALL a little CRAZY, some of us just show it more than others !!!....

Comment

• He's good with those pillows there. He still can't touch the grd.
                            03 Cobalt 220 8.1gxi 420 9/20/16
                            03 Cobalt 220 8.1gi 375 3/16 sold 9/16 "Always for Sale"
                            Cobalt 220 5.7gxi 320 10/19/15 sold 2/16
                            2004 Cobalt 200 350 mag. "Kids in Tow" 4/30/15 sold 10/8/15
                            Clifford Sold 3/7/15 1999 Crownline 202
                            350 mag 300 HP MPI Corsa
                            Alpha One 1.47 Drive shower
                            17p Rev 4, 21p Vensura
                            Towed by 2010 Chevrolet Suburban 75th Diamond Edition.

Comment

• Originally posted by ~Chad~ View Post
                              He's good with those pillows there. He still can't touch the grd.
                              The pillows go under my feet.
                              Tom and Jo
                              Summer Salts

Comment

• Tired of dealing with crappy headunits.

1995 Powerquest 257 XL Legend
                                496 MAG, Bravo III w/ 28's
                                Good Enough Too

Previous: 1997 Crownline 202 BR - Good Enough

Towwer: 2001 Chevy Suburban, Murdered, 4x4, Loaded

Comment

Working...
                                X