Random thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Random thread

In honor of Michael Beckman's request for getting threads going... just post random thoughts and observations here. here's the catch, no replies to previous posts. Keep it all as random as possible... Like this...

hammer head.jpg
    Toy = 1995 Rebuilt Crownline 210 CCR 5.7L Vortec with extra goodies, Corsa Quick and Quiet, Merc. Alpha 1 Gen.II 750 watts of sound and a fat bottom

Tow Toy = 2007 Nissan TITAN Pro 4x4 Special Edition

Yesterday , two of my three boys had a birthday .. Braden turned 13.. woke up and knew everything he needs to know for the rest of his life. I woke up and knew nothing . Baylor turned 11 ...Woke up and can't figure out who knows more his 4 year old brother or 13 year old knucklehead..
    Gary, Tonya, Braden, Baylor and Beck
    2006 260LS 496 B3 (Semi Crazy)
    2014 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

2008 Yukon Denali 6.2

Comment

I played hockey last night, My team lost, 6-3. I'm going to vent a little, and say I've never played on such a lazy team. My forwards don't back check, and when someone gets a break away, they don't crash the net for rebounds. Its SO frustrating. I skate D, and am getting real tired of being left high and dry against odd man rushes. My poor goalie is getting lit up like a damn red light in amsterdam. I actually purposely tripped a guy last night to break up a break-away. I hate that, don't feel like I should be playing that way in this league (since its called the NDHL, No Douche-bag Hockey League)...but its getting to feel like I don't have a choice.
      Mike
      1997 Crownline 210 CCR - fer fun
      13 F150 Ecoboost - fer towin the fun
      My Blog - http://boatsbeerandbbq.blogspot.com

Comment

I think cancer is a real bit** my wife lost her uncle to it on Saturday night. Don't get me wrong if there was a way to induce it he did it with his lifestyle but damn I hope I go out with a massive heart attack and not have it linger on. I wish they would stop paying these athletes and actors so much money and put it to better use. Maybe if people weren't making 60 mil a year and that went to St. Judes we might be farther along in prevention and curing diseases than we are.
        2000 266br 454 MPI / B3
        2008 F250 6.4

Comment

MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 Mastercraft X2, Indmar 350 MCX, 350 hp V-Drive (SOLD 8/12/16)

Previous boat (1999-2011) : 1999 202BR Carbed 5.7, 250HP, Alpha 1, 17P Rev 4

Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel

Comment

Had a conversation with the kids that Christmas this year would be light on presents since we are going to Hawaii in the spring. This will be a trip of a lifetime for them. They both understood and were fine with it, and excited about the trip.

The next day my son gives my wife and I a PowerPoint presentation on why he needs a new snowboard/bindings/boots this year, to the tune of $750. I just shook my head.... We've taught them about defining their wishes into 'Need' vs. 'Want'. In his mind, a new snowboard is in the 'Need' column right along side food. Amazing. Oh to be 13 again....
            Bruce

Comment

Attached Files
              2005 Crownline 216LS. "At-Risk Behavior"
              350 MAG MPI & Bravo III
              2012 Ram 1500 4wd Crew Cab.

Geaux Saints!!!!

Comment

First game in over 10 years at green bay
                Attached Files
                2012 18SS with a .75 V8
                (Jarhead Therapy)
                Home Turf; Fox Chain of Lakes
                2017 Tundra 4x4
                Lakemoor Illinois
                Curator of worthless input

Comment

Dragsters.... a lot of them from the past

http://www.georgeklass.net/dragsters.html
                  MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 Mastercraft X2, Indmar 350 MCX, 350 hp V-Drive (SOLD 8/12/16)

Previous boat (1999-2011) : 1999 202BR Carbed 5.7, 250HP, Alpha 1, 17P Rev 4

Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel

Comment

Boom shackalacka
                    Brock
                    Crownless
                    2015 F150 Platinum

Comment

Thanks, Tim B.
                      1999 CL 182 LPX - Solid Onyx - Tweaked 5.0 EFI, 19P Rev 4, Smart Tabs,
                      Drive Shower & Wireless Remote Trim
                      Schlepped by 2017 Dodge Durango Citadel HEMI
                      Daily driver - '92 Corvette Convertible - Blackrose/Lt. Grey - 6 Speed. (sold)
                      My New GSD Project - Winsome's Bearfoot Journey aka "Journey"

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_H View Post
                        I played hockey last night, My team lost, 6-3. I'm going to vent a little, and say I've never played on such a lazy team. My forwards don't back check, and when someone gets a break away, they don't crash the net for rebounds. Its SO frustrating. I skate D, and am getting real tired of being left high and dry against odd man rushes. My poor goalie is getting lit up like a damn red light in amsterdam. I actually purposely tripped a guy last night to break up a break-away. I hate that, don't feel like I should be playing that way in this league (since its called the NDHL, No Douche-bag Hockey League)...but its getting to feel like I don't have a choice.
                        All D-men complain about forwards not back checking. I play too. Game tomorrow night.
                        2011 Regal 2300 350 Mag/Bravo III - "APOLLYON" -
                        2012 Crown 215SS 350 Mag/ BravoIII - SOLD
                        Puller - 2013 RAM 2500 CTD CREW CAB BIG HORN - "DUKE"
                        2009 Harley Deluxe - "RHONDA"
                        2009 BUELL 1125CR - "BRANDY"
                        2013 CVO Road Glide - "Betch"

Comment

Somebody didnt read the rules....
                          Pat Bradley
                          Northern Kentucky
                          "Just for Today"
                          275ccr
                          Ford F-150
                          Click for Walton, Kentucky Forecast

Comment

Yea , I know how hard it is for Pat to not comment on my statement about waking up and not knowing anything..
                            Gary, Tonya, Braden, Baylor and Beck
                            2006 260LS 496 B3 (Semi Crazy)
                            2014 Dodge Ram 1500 5.7 Hemi

2008 Yukon Denali 6.2

Comment

Dave, Sally, Sarah Bell and Maggie in the "Lucky Dawg"(s)
                              South Whitley, Indiana
                              2001 Crownline 266 CCR 7.4 B3

Comment

Working...
                              X