Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark-P
    replied
    Did the big W this afternoon. Getting better at it after 10 years. Finally no scratches on my arms from removing the oil filter!

did not snap any pics.

Leave a comment:

• Mark-P
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Joey~ View Post

‘Where is that at?
    Prior lake Minnesota. North access

Leave a comment:

• ~Joey~
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark-P View Post
    Boy the damage to the ramp from people power loading their boats really shows up at low water.
    ‘Where is that at?

Leave a comment:

• Mark-P
    replied
    Boy the damage to the ramp from people power loading their boats really shows up at low water.

You do not have permission to view this gallery.
    This gallery has 4 photos.

Leave a comment:

• boatman37
    replied
    Yeah we only put 2 or 3 hours on ours this summer. Partly because of weather and partly because of a bad cone clutch. Pulled the OD off to repair it over winter and also pulled the seawater pump to replace the impeller before I put it back on in the spring. Wish I had drain plugs in the pump as it is tough to get to those hoses and get them off to winterize.

Leave a comment:

• ~Joey~
    replied
    Nice. I like the plug idea. If you get 4 more let me know…….

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Did the W procedure today. Only 14 hrs on it this season I guess changing $100 worth of fluids and filters is probably not required but habits are hard to break.
    21 yrs old today so it must be worth it.
    Brass plugs I made worked great no braky like the blue ones did every year. Pulled the sea pump out also. Service overr winter.

Thread is boring without pic so I post some boring pics pre-hibernation.
    IMG_5563.JPG IMG_5559.JPG IMG_5564.JPG IMG_5566.JPG IMG_5560.JPG

Leave a comment:

• boatman37
    replied
    Boat is in hibernation now. See it again about the end of March

Leave a comment:

• boatman37
    replied
    Going to storage tomorrow. Went and pulled a guys Wellcraft Excel 260 Monday afternoon for him too. Towed it to the local marina to get it winterized.

Leave a comment:

• Paul
    replied
    Originally posted by Randy Andersen View Post
    A group of us are having a fall cruise on the Illinois River on October 9th. Dropping in at Henry Illinois and going to Peoria for lunch at the Blue Duck Inn BBQ. Then heading back to Henry for the night. The hotel at the marina is all booked, but Henry has motels not too far away. We will probably end up at a local bar that night.
    We'll be there. Gonna jump on with you or Cipra's depending who has the best food and drinks LOL!! Should be fun as always..

I don't always listen to Van Halen...but when I do, so do my neighbors!

Leave a comment:

• bteddlie
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Chad~ View Post

Careful it maybe frozen tomorrow! Got to love Texas weather 😂😂
    You got that right!

Leave a comment:

• ~Chad~
    replied
    Originally posted by Safety Scott View Post
    Still boating in Texas. Planning on taking the boat out this weekend, on Lake Belton. Water cooling down, but still swimmable for another month or so. We were still cruising into November of last year, before wintering and storage. Gotta love Texas weather!
    Careful it maybe frozen tomorrow! Got to love Texas weather 😂😂

Leave a comment:

• Zfrilly
    replied
    End of season! What! I still haven't had mine in the water! Still trying though, may have to take it somewhere warm!

Leave a comment:

• Safety Scott
    replied
    Still boating in Texas. Planning on taking the boat out this weekend, on Lake Belton. Water cooling down, but still swimmable for another month or so. We were still cruising into November of last year, before wintering and storage. Gotta love Texas weather!

Leave a comment:

• boatman37
    replied
    We have until 10/31 to get out of the marina but once it's cold enough that I can't wear shorts, t-shirt and flip flops then I'm done...lol. We also like to get ours in storage a little early too so we get a good spot. And since our cone clutch is jacked we haven't put much time on it this year anyway. Going to clean everything out this week then winterize this weekend and pull the drive so it can stay here in the garage all winter

Leave a comment:

Working...
X