End of season 2021

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• End of season 2021

Well I'll start it. Pulled ours today. Took our 7 year old granddaughter with us and went for a short cruise. The Ohio had 2'ers with maybe an occasional 3'er. Never saw it this choppy. At about 7 MPH I was getting splashed in the face up over the windshield. Anchored for about an hour then loaded it up on the trailer. Here is me heading to the ramp.
    end-of-2021.jpg

Always a sad day.

hoping for a few sunset rides yet.
    2006 Crownline 180 BR
    4.3 L MerCruiser Alpha One 1.81
    Prestige trailer
    Platform by: Swimplatform.com
    19P Rev 4 SS Prop

Comment

Fall color cruise on the Fox River hopefully still. Oh yeah, i am Chads neighbor now up in Wisco!
      2012 18SS with a .75 V8
      (Jarhead Therapy)
      Home Turf; Fox Chain of Lakes
      2017 Tundra 4x4
      Lakemoor Illinois
      Curator of worthless input

Comment

I think we have several left I hope. Not even any colors here yet.
        2005 Crownline 216LS. "At-Risk Behavior"
        350 MAG MPI & Bravo III
        2012 Ram 1500 4wd Crew Cab.
        2021 Ram 2500 4wd Crew Cab

Comment

Yep I'm also sad to say that I finished winterizing this weekend and am all done. Season seemed like it ended early this year. The in-and-out at my marina officially ends this Thursday so I didn't really have a choice. Not happy about it. Also lost my anchor on the last trip of the year...the bolt came out of the swivel. Should have used threadlocker...I know now.
          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
          This gallery has 1 photos.
          Bruce

Comment

A group of us are having a fall cruise on the Illinois River on October 9th. Dropping in at Henry Illinois and going to Peoria for lunch at the Blue Duck Inn BBQ. Then heading back to Henry for the night. The hotel at the marina is all booked, but Henry has motels not too far away. We will probably end up at a local bar that night.
            2002 Crownline 230BR, MX6.2, BIII, Prestige trailer, drug by a 2001 2500HD ext. cab 4x4

Comment

Originally posted by ~Joey~ View Post
              I think we have several left I hope. Not even any colors here yet.
              Hope so. Didn’t make it to the lake this weekend like I hoped.

Comment

Hoping for our annual Columbus Day Weekend cruise to see the colors.
                "The problem with internet quotes is that they are hard to verify" - Abraham Lincoln

2017 E4 350hp 6.2L BIII
                2005 240EX "Chaos" (Sold)

Comment

Originally posted by jim r 2012 18SS View Post
                  Fall color cruise on the Fox River hopefully still. Oh yeah, i am Chads neighbor now up in Wisco!
                  I moved just because of this
                  03 Cobalt 220 8.1gxi 420 9/20/16
                  03 Cobalt 220 8.1gi 375 3/16 sold 9/16 "Always for Sale"
                  Cobalt 220 5.7gxi 320 10/19/15 sold 2/16
                  2004 Cobalt 200 350 mag. "Kids in Tow" 4/30/15 sold 10/8/15
                  Clifford Sold 3/7/15 1999 Crownline 202
                  350 mag 300 HP MPI Corsa
                  Alpha One 1.47 Drive shower
                  17p Rev 4, 21p Vensura
                  Towed by 2010 Chevrolet Suburban 75th Diamond Edition.

Comment

For our anchor I tighten the clevis then put a wire tie through the hole in the bolt and around the clevis so it can't come loose unless the wire tie breaks. At that point I would need 2 points to fail to lose my anchor.

Comment

We have until 10/31 to get out of the marina but once it's cold enough that I can't wear shorts, t-shirt and flip flops then I'm done...lol. We also like to get ours in storage a little early too so we get a good spot. And since our cone clutch is jacked we haven't put much time on it this year anyway. Going to clean everything out this week then winterize this weekend and pull the drive so it can stay here in the garage all winter

Comment

Still boating in Texas. Planning on taking the boat out this weekend, on Lake Belton. Water cooling down, but still swimmable for another month or so. We were still cruising into November of last year, before wintering and storage. Gotta love Texas weather!
                        2006 220EX
                        5.0L, Bravo III
                        Smart Tabs
                        2015 2500 RAM 6.4L

Comment

End of season! What! I still haven't had mine in the water! Still trying though, may have to take it somewhere warm!
                          "Blown Money"
                          1998 Crownline Whipple Charged 454 Mag MPI with heads and cam 750hp. IMCO drive and hydraulic steering.

Currently towed by a 2011 Supercharged Range Rover Sport with exhaust and supercharger pulley.

Comment

Originally posted by Safety Scott View Post
                            Still boating in Texas. Planning on taking the boat out this weekend, on Lake Belton. Water cooling down, but still swimmable for another month or so. We were still cruising into November of last year, before wintering and storage. Gotta love Texas weather!
                            Careful it maybe frozen tomorrow! Got to love Texas weather 😂😂
                            03 Cobalt 220 8.1gxi 420 9/20/16
                            03 Cobalt 220 8.1gi 375 3/16 sold 9/16 "Always for Sale"
                            Cobalt 220 5.7gxi 320 10/19/15 sold 2/16
                            2004 Cobalt 200 350 mag. "Kids in Tow" 4/30/15 sold 10/8/15
                            Clifford Sold 3/7/15 1999 Crownline 202
                            350 mag 300 HP MPI Corsa
                            Alpha One 1.47 Drive shower
                            17p Rev 4, 21p Vensura
                            Towed by 2010 Chevrolet Suburban 75th Diamond Edition.

Comment

Originally posted by ~Chad~ View Post

Careful it maybe frozen tomorrow! Got to love Texas weather 😂😂
                              You got that right!
                              '07 Cobalt 212
                              5.0 GXi DP
                              Lake Ray Hubbard
                              Rowlett, TX

Comment

Working...
                              X