X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Randy Andersen
    replied
    Originally posted by Billy A View Post

In addition to a jerk, I think they are crooks. Wanted to charge sales tax when it was still titled in Individuals name. I called the Cnty Clerk's office (actually it's called something else there) and asked them and said can only charge sales tax if it was in dealership's name.

Funny story on that boat! That boat is now for sale in Indy and supposedly only has 86 hrs on it. We stopped and looked at it on the way back from Chicago a couple of weeks ago when the Chap didn't work out and it has gouges(sp) going from right behind the keel all the way back to the transom area. This is not scratches, gouges(sp). They are advertising the boat using the pic's from the Grand Sport Center ad.

IMO that boat has issues written all over it. I still appreciate you checking it out and hope you enjoyed your Bdubs :-)
    Wow, gouges? Those weren't there when I looked at the boat. Who ever bought it must have really mistreated it. Sad that people don't take care of stuff.

Leave a comment:

• ~Chad~
    replied
    I did just find another Cobalt 270😂

Leave a comment:

• Randy-X2
    replied
    Time to update your Avatar picture

Leave a comment:

• ~Chad~
    replied
    Congrats again.

Leave a comment:

• JimBaygents
    replied
    Congratulations on a long search and success!

Leave a comment:

• Billy A
    replied
    Originally posted by Randy Andersen View Post
    The boat looks nice, but get rid of those ghetto trailer rims. Looking back, I am thinking you should have just gotten that black and white 270 in Illinois. The dealer was a jerk, but the boat was nice and the interior only needed a little bit of cleaning. Still, nice looking 240.
    In addition to a jerk, I think they are crooks. Wanted to charge sales tax when it was still titled in Individuals name. I called the Cnty Clerk's office (actually it's called something else there) and asked them and said can only charge sales tax if it was in dealership's name.

Funny story on that boat! That boat is now for sale in Indy and supposedly only has 86 hrs on it. We stopped and looked at it on the way back from Chicago a couple of weeks ago when the Chap didn't work out and it has gouges(sp) going from right behind the keel all the way back to the transom area. This is not scratches, gouges(sp). They are advertising the boat using the pic's from the Grand Sport Center ad.

IMO that boat has issues written all over it. I still appreciate you checking it out and hope you enjoyed your Bdubs :-)

Leave a comment:

• Billy A
    replied
    Thanks all, I'm actually looking forward to getting out on it this weekend. Hopefully I'll "get used to it" and can deal with it. I love looking at boats but I was truly burnt out on shopping.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Beckman
    replied
    Handsome boat, Billy.

Leave a comment:

• codgaard
    replied
    Great looking boat!! Very nice work!

Leave a comment:

• Randy Andersen
    replied
    The boat looks nice, but get rid of those ghetto trailer rims. Looking back, I am thinking you should have just gotten that black and white 270 in Illinois. The dealer was a jerk, but the boat was nice and the interior only needed a little bit of cleaning. Still, nice looking 240.

Leave a comment:

• Randy-X2
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Ed B
    replied
    Looks great! Fantastic color combo.

Leave a comment:

• ~Joey~
    replied
    Looks sharp Billy.

Leave a comment: