AC thru hull size?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AC thru hull size?

So I want to replace my AC thru hull on my 2006 250CR. The AC was installed aftermarket and has a plastic thru hull. All the rest thru hulls are all stainless so I want to replace that one to match. Problem is my boat is still at the canvas shop so I can't check to see what size it is. Getting ready to put an order in for everything but can't until I know what size this thru hull is. Are these pretty standard or should I wait until I get the boat back here later this week and verify the size? Was hoping to have everything here when the boat comes back so I can get busy but if I need to held off I have other things to keep me busy on it. Problem is I need a shower sump and the steps are apart so wife won't go into the cabin until this is put back together.

Bump to the top.
    2014 Malibu Wakesetter 23LSV with 450 HP LS3
    2004 Crownline 216 LS 350 Mag BIII "All Paws on Deck" - SOLD with 685 Hours on the clock!
    2012 RAM 3500 Laramie Longhorn
    2007 Lund 1660 Sport

Comment

Got the old one out. The barbed fitting is 5/8" and the hole in the boat is 1.1". Ordered a new SS one the other day. Should be here later this week

Comment

Working...
      X