• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jasona
    replied
    Originally posted by twocell View Post

This!!
    I third this. Plus work has been nuts so my time playing with the boat (and the forum) has been way down.

Leave a comment:

• Dave_G
    replied
    Same and I'll be damned if I change the language. I struggle enough with English.

Leave a comment:

• Michael Beckman
    replied
    Originally posted by ~Joey~ View Post
    Odd.
    Joey, are you describing yourself? Ha, I'm just kidding, your a fine guy.

Leave a comment:

• ~Joey~
    replied
    Odd.

Leave a comment:

• Mark-P
    replied
    Same here. Just language change

Leave a comment:

• Adam K
    replied
    Yes, I don't believe I have that option. In the bottom left, I can change language, but I don't see an option to change any other settings.

Leave a comment:

• Randy-X2
    replied

Bottom left corner of the page. I prefer the Dark setting.
    I do not have that option...…... I think others have said the same thing also.
    Last edited by Randy-X2; 05-29-2019, 08:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

• ~Joey~
    replied
    Originally posted by Adam K View Post
    I'm with Craig, I miss the old forum. I haven't mastered fully navigating the site (for example trying to find old posts I or someone else started)...I remember this being easier. I also want to see if I can change the page colors like I could before.
    Bottom left corner of the page. I prefer the Dark setting.

Leave a comment:

• Adam K
    replied
    I'm with Craig, I miss the old forum. I haven't mastered fully navigating the site (for example trying to find old posts I or someone else started)...I remember this being easier. I also want to see if I can change the page colors like I could before.

Leave a comment:

• JimBaygents
    replied
    We were out last weekend but it was overcast and chilly, Friday was better when the sun was out but still cool. We need some warm weather usually nice in Southern MO by now. Hope Memorial Day weekend co operates.

Leave a comment:

• ~Joey~
    replied
    Indeed. It'll happen.

Leave a comment:

• milehighjc
    replied
    Had a lot of new people sign up. But traffic is still slow. Will probably pick up some once everyone starts hitting the water.
    Im dddddyyyyyyiiiiiinnnnn

April had multiple 80 degree days. Ramps were open. Could get summerized until May 1... then... it snowed. It rained. It was cold. Still trying to float for the first day... Soon, very soon

Leave a comment:

• Craig Foster
    replied
    Hard for me to navigate since the upgrade. I REALLY miss the old site... Just saying

Leave a comment:

• ~Joey~
    replied
    Had a lot of new people sign up. But traffic is still slow. Will probably pick up some once everyone starts hitting the water.

Leave a comment:

• twocell
    replied
    Originally posted by Dave_G View Post
    With TT being out of commission I don’t login as much as before. Also it seems a lot of the Midwest is dealing with shitty weather, which doesn’t help much.
    This!!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X