Owners Manuals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owners Manuals

Any idea where I might find a owners manual for a 99' 266 CCR? Specifically, I'm looking for the wiring diagram. Thanks!

Do you need 2 manuals??

I dont think the owners manuals have wiring diagrams in them.
    MISS "B" HAVEN

2007 Mastercraft X2, Indmar 350 MCX, 350 hp V-Drive (SOLD 8/12/16)

Previous boat (1999-2011) : 1999 202BR Carbed 5.7, 250HP, Alpha 1, 17P Rev 4

Tugger: 2014 Ram 1500 Crew, EcoDiesel

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisG View Post
      Any idea where I might find a owners manual for a 99' 266 CCR? Specifically, I'm looking for the wiring diagram. Thanks!
      Wiring diagrams for your boat will be a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisG View Post
        I have my original 1999 Owner's Manual, the manuals are very generic. Attached are the 2 pages that are specific to your 266CCR. I hope this helps.

1999 CL 182 LPX - Solid Onyx - Tweaked 5.0 EFI, 19P Rev 4, Smart Tabs,
        Drive Shower & Wireless Remote Trim
        Schlepped by 2017 Dodge Durango Citadel HEMI
        Daily driver - '92 Corvette Convertible - Blackrose/Lt. Grey - 6 Speed. (sold)
        My New GSD Project - Winsome's Bearfoot Journey aka "Journey"

Comment

Thank you Michael, that does help out quite a bit. Much appreciated.

Comment

Anyone know where I can find an owner's manual and/or wiring diagram for my 1994 196BR? I know it's vintage but want to do some work on it and want to know my baseline from which to start before rewiring stuff! Thx

Comment

Hello! Back again with a similar question. I have had to replace the sump pump bilge (shower box) for shower / deck water runoff. No power at the two wires it plugs into.
              One is black and the other is tan brown with a stripe. They both seem to go forward, yet nothing happens when I manually use the bilge or fill the unit up with water for automatic pumping.
              Any idea where the power is coming from so that I may trace and troubleshoot? i.e. wiring diagram CCR 266 thanks!

Comment

You will find this helpful. Have fun.

Marine-Wire-Tech-Spec-2[1].jpg
                1999 CL 182 LPX - Solid Onyx - Tweaked 5.0 EFI, 19P Rev 4, Smart Tabs,
                Drive Shower & Wireless Remote Trim
                Schlepped by 2017 Dodge Durango Citadel HEMI
                Daily driver - '92 Corvette Convertible - Blackrose/Lt. Grey - 6 Speed. (sold)
                My New GSD Project - Winsome's Bearfoot Journey aka "Journey"

Comment

Hello new to the site! I am looking for an owners manual for a 2001 288BR any help is appreciated!

Comment

Originally posted by GCHEVY View Post
                    Hello new to the site! I am looking for an owners manual for a 2001 288BR any help is appreciated!
                    Welcome to the HQ ...
                    Beckman our resident librarian may have it in his vast repository of knowledge or know where to find it.
                    TBH the CL "owners manuals" are very generic in nature. If you have a specific question throw it out there someone here probably can help.
                    Tell me asshole - What's your fair share of everything I've worked for??? Please join me in starving and beating the govt back to it's honeymoon physique.

2000 Formula 260SS 502 Mag B3
                    2003 Suburban 2500 8.1L
                    2011 Honda Civic w/1.8L
                    2017 Honda Civic w/1.5L

Comment

Working...
                    X