Lets get this party started!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lets get this party started!!

Gauging interest in a Bar-M Reunion Rally on Table Rock Lake in June, 2013.

What say you? The Bar-M is a great place for those who want to camp, bring their 5th wheel, or rent an A-frame or a room.

Give your thoughts on what week you think is best.

Here is some info from Steve, the owner, about next year.....

June 8-15 most units are open and most camping. (log house, 6- one bed rooms, one two bedroom and two of the A frames.)

June 15-22: Log house, 5 one bedroom, 2 two bedroom condos

June 22-29: log house, 4 one bedroom, 1 two bedroom condo, and 2 A frames.

camping is pretty wide open for all of the weekends.

right now there are 11 slips open for most of the weeks.

You don't necessarily need a slip. We have improvised in a few different ways over the years here, depending on the water depth. I got pics of Richard Beacham tying his boat up in the trees.

Lets get some discussion going!
    June 1-8
    10.00%
    June 8-15
    0.00%
    June 15-22
    90.00%
    June 22-29
    0.00%

The poll is expired.

'04 Crownline 180BR
    Happier Hour

Thanks Pat !

Hey guys and girls - Everyone is welcome - in fact the more the merrier !!

Everytime Joanne and I have been to Table Rock we've had a great time. The people we meet, the Lake and the activities in the surrounding area (Branson 20 miles away) make it the perfect spot. I'm sure you'll hear from a number of Crownies besides me that feel the same way !!

Looking forward to meet up with old Crownies to catch up and making some new friends as well !!

Here's a link to the Bar M Resort for those of you interested in checking out the facilities... http://www.barmresort.com/index.php

Mark

Nor-Tech 340 Sport

Comment

Ok, we've only had two votes but I agree with Marc. First weekend would be tough being so close to Memorial Day, last weekend the same being so close to the 4th of July. This leaves two weeks available. I won't be able to do the 8-15 cause of my military drill. Basically, I'd get there Monday at the earliest. I voted for 15-22 seeing it is perfect! Come on folks! Let's get this thing going!!!
      Will work for GAS!!!

Comment

Keep in mind as you vote for dates that the National Rally will be mid June sometime. Not trying to hijack the thread just an FYI.

And table rock is nice lake

Comment

OK, we're in for 15-22.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Goodnight View Post
            Keep in mind as you vote for dates that the National Rally will be mid June sometime. Not trying to hijack the thread just an FYI.

And table rock is nice lake
            It's not a problem when the two rallys have run on the same dates - the two locations are close (Bar M resort and Kimberling City). Where you stay (sleep) is a personal preference - when it comes to boating some people split their time, others stay with one group or the other. The Crownie HQ group wellcomes all boaters at the Bar M, on the water for cruises, raft ups, etc !!

Hope you will be able to join us !!

Mark

Nor-Tech 340 Sport

Comment

Beth and I are in. We will just need a ride. No boat in the near future. We will help with gas.
              No Boat, No Truck
              Just looking for a Boat ride!!

Comment

I was under the impressin that the National rally will be in Lake Norris TN this year

Comment

The National Crownline rally will be at Norris Lake in 2013. Dates are not confirmed yet.
                  Marc Collins
                  "Maker's Marc"
                  Sea Ray 370
                  2008 F350 Powerstroke

Comment

15-22 would be the best if the family goes. I won't be able to go the entire week tho, I would do the last 4 days for sure.
                    facebook.com/galomorlet
                    2005 Crownline 236LS

<-------- I LOVE MY AVATAR!

Comment

15-22 for us I think too. We will come down for a few days for sure, maybe not the whole time
                      "Chappy Daze"
                      202 LPX

Comment

Cool, be great to see you guys. Plenty of boat space available so that won't be a problem.

Originally posted by Brian Gillum View Post
                        Beth and I are in. We will just need a ride. No boat in the near future. We will help with gas.

Comment

when is fathers day? wouldnt need a room we would stay at our timeshare around the corner by water
                          Sunsation
                          288 mcob

You can never have too many gauges

Comment

Wow, we can only come down a few days this time, we may also need to catch a ride!
                            Twice is Nice II Crownline 240LS

Comment

It's all about the friendships. Boating is just an excuse. We only have 2 people in a boat that will comfortably hold 8+. Same with Mark. We've got to keep these rallys going.

Originally posted by Tom M View Post
                              Wow, we can only come down a few days this time, we may also need to catch a ride!

Comment

Working...
                              X