• Show
Clear All

• JoezCrown
    replied
    When you want to trade for a new Ram let me know lol

Leave a comment:

• Ron54
    replied
    Not sure on availability of annual slip rental, there is an open 10 x 26 slip on our dock but it may be a rental slip as I have seen different boats in it, no lift. How big of a slip do you need? My 262ex fits in my slip, the roof overhang barely extends over the swim platform but keeps it mostly dry. Had a 22 ft boat in it before and Rick's boat lifts where I bought the hydrohoist moved it for the 262, did a great job. You might call Indian Point marina to check, the web site is www.indianpointmarina.com

Originally posted by Sodakrep View Post
    Ron we are looking at a place to buy on Indian Point. Is your slip at the IP marina? Do they have spots? That's the only downfall of where this place is, they don't have a slip.

Leave a comment:

• Mark LeBlanc
    replied
    Pavilion

Not too long ago Steve gave me a call to talk about our rally and the pavilion at the Bar-M. Another group of people (family reunion ~ 20-30 people) will be at the Bar-M the same week we're booked for and specifically requested the use of the Pavilion that we normally use...... Crap !!!

Sooooo here's what we've come up with as a solution....
    Both Bob Lloyd and Jay McClees have canopies on their RV/camper that are large enough for 20 people to easily get under for our evening get together (aka post boating day discussion and war stories !! LOL!! ). Between Bob, Jay and myself we've got at least 3 or more folding tables that we can use and we've also got all sorts of patio lights to string around as well so I think we've got our own Pavilion !!

We'll get another head count as we get closer to the Rally date - if the number gets to be significant we'll get a tent set up next to the pool (Steve offered us this area) and we'll put up tables and lighting there.

Hope everyone is ok with this - some feedback would be appreciated !!

Leave a comment:

• Sodakrep
    replied
    Originally posted by Ron54 View Post
    Should be there, have a condo on Indian Point and boat at Indian Point marina, only a mile by water to the Bar M. Should have extra seats available, probably just one other couple with us. Sounds like a blast!
    Ron we are looking at a place to buy on Indian Point. Is your slip at the IP marina? Do they have spots? That's the only downfall of where this place is, they don't have a slip.

Leave a comment:

• Mark LeBlanc
    replied
    Hey y’all !!

I took a little time off for Xmas and naturally starting thinking about boating and our trip next year so I contacted Steve at the Bar-M Resort to see what we had for reservations and available units and campsites.... Here's what I got back from Steve.

1) Brian Ritchey - 1 BR Apt Unit 3 w/ Slip
    2) Joe Walters - 1 BR condo unit 4 w/ slip
    3) Mark LeBlanc - 1 BR Condo Unit 6 w/ slip
    4) Robert Stankus - 1 BR condo Unit 7 w/ slip
    5) Jay McCleese - 30 AMP full hook up site #14 no slip
    6) Bob Lloyd - 50 AMP full hook RV site #16 w/ slip

We still have the following units available

1) Unit 11 - deluxe 1 BR condo (lower)
    2) Unit 14 - Deluxe 2 BR "A" frame
    3) Both outpost camping cabins
    4) Three small 30 AMP full hook up RV sites
    5) Four 30 AMP water & electric only RV sites

Leave a comment:

• Boatnut
    replied
    Made a call to the Bar M and we are set in a condo for the week. Leave here sometime Friday evening and arive sometime Saturday afternoon I am thinking sometime between 1 and 3 depends on how many hours I drive Friday night. Once I get out of the Indy traffic it should be pretty easy driving until St Louis. Since we had a few blow outs last season coming back from Noris we are putting all new rubber and rims around the trailer with a couple of spairs just to be safe.

Leave a comment:

• Ron54
    replied
    Should be there, have a condo on Indian Point and boat at Indian Point marina, only a mile by water to the Bar M. Should have extra seats available, probably just one other couple with us. Sounds like a blast!

Leave a comment:

• Ken Cipra
    replied
    may have to go the following week since that week is our change over week and I would have to take 2 weeks off

Leave a comment:

• pmmcgrath3
    replied
    We are in, will be coming out of POK. Patrick and Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Galo
    replied
    Originally posted by Jim Kennedy View Post
    I'm keeping this on radar for now. I'd love to get back to Tablerock, but I think we've got plans for Grand Cayman with a bunch of family already.
    WoW!! you're ditching us for family? they must have lots of money and you're on the will!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Kennedy
    replied
    I'm keeping this on radar for now. I'd love to get back to Tablerock, but I think we've got plans for Grand Cayman with a bunch of family already.

Leave a comment:

• Jim Kennedy
    replied
    Originally posted by Motley Crew View Post
    Not sure where we are next year either but the 15 - 22 soinds like it could work. Be great to see you guys again!!
    Whoa!! Where have you been?? Good to see back!

Leave a comment:

• Jim Kennedy
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark LeBlanc View Post
    Just got off the phone with Steve at the Bar-M... Reservation for a condo and slips are confirmed !!

We've got a 1 BDRM Condo reserved (not sure of unit number...) between the road to the ramp and the office (close to the ice machine ). Also reserved us and the Lloyd's a slip for the week as well. At this point in time there's still a good number of slips avalaible (approx 8..) in the new dock (which is very nice BTW).

Looking forward to next summer already !!
    Is it one on the upper level or lower that you enter from the lake side? I remember some complaining about the lower having humidity issues. I think they're build into the hill or something and may even have dehumidifiers in them.

Those A Frames were cool. But a weird thing about them, sheets on the beds seemed to flip themselves.

Leave a comment:

• Mark LeBlanc
    replied
    Reservation Done !!

Just got off the phone with Steve at the Bar-M... Reservation for a condo and slips are confirmed !!

We've got a 1 BDRM Condo reserved (not sure of unit number...) between the road to the ramp and the office (close to the ice machine ). Also reserved us and the Lloyd's a slip for the week as well. At this point in time there's still a good number of slips avalaible (approx 8..) in the new dock (which is very nice BTW).

Looking forward to next summer already !!

Leave a comment:

• Jeff Baker
    replied
    Originally posted by Boatnut View Post
    How far is the Bar M from Kimberling Inn, and is anyone interested in sharing condo or a frame?
    Bar M To Kimberling inn is about 15 minutes by water, about 20 by land.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X