No announcement yet.

Lets get this party started!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope everyone has fun, we are not going to make it either.
    Twice is Nice II Crownline 240LS

Comment

• We or I cant make it either, Was hoping for last minute change of plans. We have to drop off my son off at summer camp on the 17th and pick him up on the 22nd. Just caint swing it, hel, I dont even own a tow truck yet!!!
      facebook.com/galomorlet
      2005 Crownline 236LS

<-------- I LOVE MY AVATAR!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mark LeBlanc View Post
        Thanks for the info Ron. I called the Rapid Roberts Conoco station on HWY 13 next to the Kimberling City Inn and they sell 93 Octane non-ethanol gasoline. The non-ethanol fuel is worth the extra money and she promised to sell us all we wanted !! .
        Mark and Bob, if ya decide to stop in Texarkana for lunch, holler at me!
        facebook.com/galomorlet
        2005 Crownline 236LS

<-------- I LOVE MY AVATAR!

Comment

• How many will be out fri? U can email a phone # to [email protected]. We will have a boat load.

Comment

• Dang sounds like there isn't going to be too many of us there... I suppose we won't be doing any kind of group meals then... we will just probably go out for dinner most of the evenings then and perhaps just get together with everyone after dinner... Let me know what everyone wants to do, we are getting close to leaving...
            Rob
            BOATLESS (for now)

Comment

• Rob, sounds good. I myself was hoping to make it down sooner and for a longer period of time but wifes work and baby sitters didn't seem to pan out. I will give you guys a pm when we get down there. I would really like to meet everyone.
              2000 266br 454 MPI / B3
              2008 F250 6.4

Comment

• Originally posted by Sodakrep View Post
                Rob, sounds good. I myself was hoping to make it down sooner and for a longer period of time but wifes work and baby sitters didn't seem to pan out. I will give you guys a pm when we get down there. I would really like to meet everyone.
                Do you know what day you will be comming yet?
                Rob
                BOATLESS (for now)

Comment

• Man! I starting to think I stink! Last time we planned a TR trip, seems like everyone backed out as well. Oh, well, I'm sure we'll have a great time with our group.

Rob, I think there is a group of folks planning on doing meals together. Kathy Lloyd is heading up the schedule. I'm sure you and Leigh can join in!
                  Will work for GAS!!!

Comment

• None of you know me but I am planning on coming down next Tuesday and staying until Monday. We have two camp sites and a cabin reserved for 10 people.
                    1996 266BR with a Volvo 7.4 and a new Roadrunner trailer. All NEW floor and stringers!! YEAH

Comment

• CT, looking forward to getting to know you! You'll fit right in!
                      Will work for GAS!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by Brian Ritchey View Post
                        Rob, I think there is a group of folks planning on doing meals together. Kathy Lloyd is heading up the schedule. I'm sure you and Leigh can join in!
                        Yup got a PM from her... We will bring something to the group along with my folding table... I think I loaned my canopy out to a buddy that has yet to return it so I won't have it with me..
                        Rob
                        BOATLESS (for now)

Comment

• Also if anyone is interested there is a Poker Run at Rock Lane Lodge on Indian Point the 22nd. Not sure if we are doing it just read the flyer again and they do want a reservation but sure it is not a problem to wait til a week before. Here is the link

http://rocklane.com/wp-content/uploa...r-Run-2013.pdf

We for sure plan to do this Poker Run. Sounds like a blast.
                          1996 266BR with a Volvo 7.4 and a new Roadrunner trailer. All NEW floor and stringers!! YEAH

Comment

• We'll be heading home on the 22nd or we would be in!
                            Will work for GAS!!!

Comment

• Yup We too will be heading home on the 22nd
                              Rob
                              BOATLESS (for now)

Comment

• Head Count !!

Thought this would be interesting !!

2 Adults
                                0 Kids
                                Bar-M Resort

Running Total