X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boatnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Sodakrep View Post
    Looks like we are going to make it. I can't see any reason that we won't. We will be staying at Indian Point though.
    That's great to hear. Looking forward to meeting you.

Leave a comment:

• Sodakrep
    replied
    Looks like we are going to make it. I can't see any reason that we won't. We will be staying at Indian Point though.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Lloyd
    replied
    Tom, you know ya'll are more than welcome to ride with us too.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Ritchey
    replied
    Tom, you and Kris are also welcome to ride with Paula and I. Still looking for that boat monkey though!

Leave a comment:

• Boatnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom M View Post
    Kris and I hope to make it down for a couple days. Anyone have room on there boat for a boatless couple with no boat monkey?
    Tom, You and Kris are always welcome to ride with us. If it is important I will strap a monkey to the cockpit just for you.

Leave a comment:

• Tom M
    replied
    Kris and I hope to make it down for a couple days. Anyone have room on there boat for a boatless couple with no boat monkey?

Leave a comment:

• Brian Ritchey
    replied
    Keith, it would be great to see you guys too! Tell Scott to put on his big boy pants and just be there! LOL!

Leave a comment:

• Keith
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark LeBlanc View Post
    Hey y’all !!

I took a little time off for Xmas and naturally starting thinking about boating and our trip next year so I contacted Steve at the Bar-M Resort to see what we had for reservations and available units and campsites.... Here's what I got back from Steve.

1) Brian Ritchey - 1 BR Apt Unit 3 w/ Slip
    2) Joe Walters - 1 BR condo unit 4 w/ slip
    3) Mark LeBlanc - 1 BR Condo Unit 6 w/ slip
    4) Robert Stankus - 1 BR condo Unit 7 w/ slip
    5) Jay McCleese - 30 AMP full hook up site #14 no slip
    6) Bob Lloyd - 50 AMP full hook RV site #16 w/ slip

We still have the following units available

1) Unit 11 - deluxe 1 BR condo (lower)
    2) Unit 14 - Deluxe 2 BR "A" frame
    3) Both outpost camping cabins
    4) Three small 30 AMP full hook up RV sites
    5) Four 30 AMP water & electric only RV sites
    I'll give Mendham a call and see if he's interested as well - would love to see everyone!

Leave a comment:

• Obez 3
    replied
    Our family will be down that weekend. We stay in BlackOak Mountain. Let us know when u get a plan for tie ups and get togethers. Sounds like a great time

Leave a comment:

• Boatnut
    replied
    Hah It was 12 here yesterday was starting to sweat.

Leave a comment:

• Ed B
    replied
    "COLTS" logo is okay Rob! We've got a heat wave here, come on down, it's now 6*.

Leave a comment:

• Boatnut
    replied
    Brian,
    I actualy have the shakes for summer to get here... OH that just may be the cold it is 5deg here this morning. Just let me know what you need I have 2 of the tables, I also have a 10X10 pop up pavillon only thing is it has the Colts logo on it LOL

Leave a comment:

• Brian Ritchey
    replied
    Rob, that sounds great! When it gets a little closer, we'll post up a list of thing we need. Sounds like we are gonna have a nicer setup than the pavilion anyway! Come on SUMMER!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Boatnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Brian Ritchey View Post
    Marc, that sux about the pavilion but I'm sure we will make it work! I've got a couple fold out canopies that I can bring and will try to scrounge up a few tables as well. I am SOOOO ready for this trip.
    I have 2 folding tables that are about 6 or 7 feet long if you need them I can through them in the truck when getting ready to leave... I suppose we should also bring a few camp chairs along for something comfortable to sit in for the evening.

Let me know later if you will need the tables.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Ritchey
    replied
    Marc, that sux about the pavilion but I'm sure we will make it work! I've got a couple fold out canopies that I can bring and will try to scrounge up a few tables as well. I am SOOOO ready for this trip.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X