Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sodakrep
    replied
    Made it in tonight and got all unpacked. Do you guys have any plans for tomorrow?

Leave a comment:

• Ctflyer
    replied
    We are heading to bar M tomorrow should arrive around 4. Looking forward to meeting some of you. Tom

Leave a comment:

• Ron54
    replied
    Hey Kyle, good to hear you are down. Good timing, weather looking pretty good for the rest of the week, kind of off and on since Friday.

We met Mark LeBlanc, Bob Lloyd and crews Sat. morning on the water by the Bar M and made a run down to Kimberling for them to eat lunch at the Coyote grill when the sky turned black. Wife and I had a late breakfast and slips are always tight there, so we headed back to around point 6 to hang out and wait...thought storm was going north then headed right at us. My better half normally likes to keep things about 25-30 mph but no problem going 50+ mph with lightening chasing us!

Missed connecting with the Bar M crew yesterday, but tied up with Obez 3 and some local friends in Little Cow Creek by the slalom course. Headed back about 7 pm to freshen up intending to boat over to the Bar M about 8 pm last night and it started raining!!

Weather kind of off and on all day today so did some maintenance chores on the trailer and around the condo.

We are going to hit the Floating Cafe at Indian Point Marina around 9 in the morning for breakfast, anyone welcome to join us. Will try to meet up with all tomorrow. Looks to be a good day to hang out on the water.

They have the Pavillion at the Bar M and I know we have already missed out on a couple of great meals!

Leave a comment:

• Sodakrep
    replied
    Hey all. My mechanic flaked out on me and didn't get my shift cable installed. We are still coming down but we are going to be bringing our stratos bass boat. Its black and green so don't look at us too funny when we show up. I know we will be the odd duck there now. We won't be getting in until around 8pm or so.

Leave a comment:

• Boatnut
    replied
    Doesn't look very good for time in the lake today. Perhaps it will clear up later

Leave a comment:

• Keith
    replied
    Trying find a day I can swing by and say hi....

Leave a comment:

• Ron54
    replied
    Change in plans won't make it by tonight, catch up with you guys tomorrow, hoping all had safe travels!

Ron and Jackie

Leave a comment:

• Ron54
    replied
    Jackie and I should be out on the lake by noon or so today, she got into a little poison ivy in the yard earlier this week, but doing fine now and good to go. Weather forecast for the next week now in the mid/high 80s, only days that may have any serious rain chances are Sunday and Monday, scattered T-storms. Should be a great week.

Not sure where we will be on the lake today, may pick up some friends towards Kimberling City, if they can't make it may go towards Big Cedar.

Might tie up later this evening at Bar M to see if anyone has arrived.

Leave a comment:

• Bill Mild
    replied
    2 adults
    0 kids
    1 dog

We will be at our place on the lake in Blue Eye, Mo.

Running Total
    20 Adults
    4 Kids
    9 Boats

Leave a comment:

• Sodakrep
    replied
    Deive safe today mark and we will see you next week,

Leave a comment:

• Mark LeBlanc
    replied
    Originally posted by Sodakrep View Post
    I will be at our place on indian point.
    Hey Kyle - there should be lots of space for you and others not at the Bar-M to temporarly tie up at the dock..... Just walk up to the compound, I'm betting you'll find us gathering around the Lloyd's RV !

Originally posted by Tom M View Post
    Have a great time and be safe on your trip!
    Thanks Tom, you and Chris are always welcome if you change your mind !!

Originally posted by Dave Bullard View Post
    Hope to see you guys on the water. Have a safe trip up here.
    Hey Dave !! Looking forward to seeing you and Denise !!

Leave a comment:

• Dave Bullard
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark LeBlanc View Post
    Just got home from work - off to pick up the boat and start packing.... We're leaving at 06:00 Friday morning... coffee, lots of coffee...

Running Total
    18 Adults
    4 Kids
    8 Boats

5 Reservations at Bar-M
    1 Reservation at Indian Point
    Hope to see you guys on the water. Have a safe trip up here.

Leave a comment:

• Tom M
    replied
    Have a great time and be safe on your trip!

Leave a comment:

• Sodakrep
    replied
    I will be at our place on indian point.

Leave a comment:

• Mark LeBlanc
    replied
    Looks like a party !!

Just got home from work - off to pick up the boat and start packing.... We're leaving at 06:00 Friday morning... coffee, lots of coffee...

Running Total
    18 Adults
    4 Kids
    8 Boats

5 Reservations at Bar-M
    1 Reservation at Indian Point

Leave a comment:

Working...
X