No announcement yet.

Lets get this party started!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm pretty sure we've got a "few" empty seats!!
    Will work for GAS!!!

Comment

Fathers day is June 16 according to my calendar. Summer Splash on Table Rock will be 3rd weekend July. We also accept all owners if anyone in the area.
      2000 266BR Ruby & Opal

Comment

Thanks Bob, at this point Kris and I can only make it a couple days so pulling the boat down would not be smart. We do need to keep the ralleys going, its always a great time on Tablerock with great friends!
        Twice is Nice II Crownline 240LS

Comment

Tom, you and Kris just get here, we'll have plenty of space to accomodate all! Like Bob said, it's all about seeing each other, boating is just a sideline!

Oh, and I'm still working on the Boat Monkey!! The best I can do right now is maybe a boat CAT!! And I don't think that would work out! LOL!!
          Will work for GAS!!!

Comment

We'll be down, will help with gas and have a great time with great friends! I may need to be the boat monkey!

Comment

Leigh and I would love to come but next year is just ins't in the cards to travel with the big boat. We did go to cumberland this year but that was because there was no water at our lake so we didn't even launch the houseboat this season.
              Rob
              BOATLESS (for now)

Comment

That Sucks Rob. Deal the cards different so you guys can make it down!

Comment

Originally posted by Tom M View Post
                  That Sucks Rob. Deal the cards different so you guys can make it down!
                  I have hinted that I want to go but she just isn't budging on it. Her thoughts are we only have so many vacation days and she wants to spend as many of them on the Houseboat and not on the road.
                  Rob
                  BOATLESS (for now)

Comment

Aw Rob! Ya gotta sweet talk Leigh a little MORE!! Explain to her that you just HAVE to show up! We all want to see Knot Yours!!
                    Will work for GAS!!!

Comment

Not sure where we are next year either but the 15 - 22 soinds like it could work. Be great to see you guys again!!

Comment

WoW, something just hit me when I saw 2013 reunion.......................... I'm anxious to see what next summer brings us. I'm prepping for it now.!!!!
                        facebook.com/galomorlet
                        2005 Crownline 236LS

<-------- I LOVE MY AVATAR!

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Goodnight View Post
                          I was under the impressin that the National rally will be in Lake Norris TN this year
                          My mistake Ben - I thought the National was at Table Rock !!

Mark

Nor-Tech 340 Sport

Comment

Poll Closing Soon

If I'm reading correctly it looks like the Poll is closing tomorrow evening....

Get your votes in if you haven't already voted!!

Mark

Nor-Tech 340 Sport

Comment

Date is set. Rally on.
                              I posted in the Crownline's facebook page and Jerry Cookson, GM @ Cedar Port Marina in Grand Lake, OK, and is going to donate some door prizes. Jerry hooked us up big time for our 2012 Gathering in Oklahoma this past June.
                              facebook.com/galomorlet
                              2005 Crownline 236LS

<-------- I LOVE MY AVATAR!

Comment

I saw that on FB. Thanks.

Originally posted by Galo View Post
                                Date is set. Rally on.
                                I posted in the Crownline's facebook page and Jerry Cookson, GM @ Cedar Port Marina in Grand Lake, OK, and is going to donate some door prizes. Jerry hooked us up big time for our 2012 Gathering in Oklahoma this past June.

Comment

Working...
                                X