Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boatnut
    replied
    How far is the Bar M from Kimberling Inn, and is anyone interested in sharing condo or a frame?

Leave a comment:

• prostock
    replied
    spent a couple days at a cabin on table rock about 3 years ago with the wife and 2 year old before we owned a boat . mentioned this too her and she immediately called her brother and then her parents to see if they wanted to make plans! looks like we will most likely be making the trip......

Leave a comment:

• Brian Ritchey
    replied
    Great news Rob! Can't wait to see everyone!!

Leave a comment:

• Tom M
    replied
    Great News Rob!

Leave a comment:

• CrownsRuhl
    replied
    Never fails - every year. Last day of school for my wife working (school teacher) is June 14.

Leave a comment:

• Boatnut
    replied
    OK guys it is starting to look like we WILL be going out to Table Rock next year. We will be there for the week. We will probably leave here ( Ft. Wayne Indiana) on Friday evening after we both get home from work and stop somewhere around St Louis for the nite then head back out Saturday morning and finish the trip. Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Leave a comment:

• Kenny Rose
    replied
    I am sure A and I will make it up, but it will probably just be for 3-4ish days.

Leave a comment:

• Bob Lloyd
    replied
    I saw that on FB. Thanks.

Originally posted by Galo View Post
    Date is set. Rally on.
    I posted in the Crownline's facebook page and Jerry Cookson, GM @ Cedar Port Marina in Grand Lake, OK, and is going to donate some door prizes. Jerry hooked us up big time for our 2012 Gathering in Oklahoma this past June.

Leave a comment:

• Galo
    replied
    Date is set. Rally on.
    I posted in the Crownline's facebook page and Jerry Cookson, GM @ Cedar Port Marina in Grand Lake, OK, and is going to donate some door prizes. Jerry hooked us up big time for our 2012 Gathering in Oklahoma this past June.

Leave a comment:

• Mark LeBlanc
    replied
    Poll Closing Soon

If I'm reading correctly it looks like the Poll is closing tomorrow evening....

Get your votes in if you haven't already voted!!

Leave a comment:

• Mark LeBlanc
    replied
    Originally posted by Ben Goodnight View Post
    I was under the impressin that the National rally will be in Lake Norris TN this year
    My mistake Ben - I thought the National was at Table Rock !!

Leave a comment:

• Galo
    replied
    WoW, something just hit me when I saw 2013 reunion.......................... I'm anxious to see what next summer brings us. I'm prepping for it now.!!!!

Leave a comment:

• Motley Crew
    replied
    Not sure where we are next year either but the 15 - 22 soinds like it could work. Be great to see you guys again!!

Leave a comment:

• Brian Ritchey
    replied
    Aw Rob! Ya gotta sweet talk Leigh a little MORE!! Explain to her that you just HAVE to show up! We all want to see Knot Yours!!

Leave a comment:

• Boatnut
    replied
    Originally posted by Tom M View Post
    That Sucks Rob. Deal the cards different so you guys can make it down!
    I have hinted that I want to go but she just isn't budging on it. Her thoughts are we only have so many vacation days and she wants to spend as many of them on the Houseboat and not on the road.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X